Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Rant 1

***WARNING*** This is a RANT if you DO NOT LIKE these then PLEASE LEAVE!!



I might start doing videos, but I'm not sure yet! This rant is for all those people that have this "NEED" to go out and fucking buy 4 different Android tablet ON TOP of the iPad they already own!! WHY do you need 4 fucking tablets???? WHY???? I have the HP Touchpad and LOVE, DO I NEED to get a Motorola XOOM????? NO!!!!!  Nither do you, you fucking DUMBASS!!!! Same goes to people that need to have like 3 different Android phones AND only use 1!!!!! JUST because they come out with the Galaxy Nexus phone DOES NOT mean that you need to have it on top of the other 2 or 3 phones you ALREADY OWN!!! AND you also DON'T need to spend like fucking $800 on it either!!!! That does NOT make you cool, or awesome!!! IT MAKES YOU A FUCKING RETARD!!! JUST because a carrier comes out with the SHIZNIT phone that everyone it talking about, it does NOT MEAN you HAVE TO break the bank to buy it !!!!! FUCKING WAIT TELL YOUR 2 YEAR CONTRACT IS UP!!!!!! If there is a phone I want I well sell the phone I have to buy it, I DO NOT NEED TO GO BANKRUPT in order to purchase said phone!!

Thank You for reading!! (More to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment