Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/20/2011 and Bored!!!!

Last weekend I was busy helping my Aunt at my grandma's we moving her to a better place. It was tons of fun, there was alot of stuff that she was tossing out so I was able to grab alot of stuff for my mom. Moving on to other news, I was FINALLY able to get a phone for my friend!! The Samsung Galaxy S 4G I was able to get it unlocked and ready for her to use when she stopped by last night! This upcoming Monday I have a family christmas party to go to which should be a crap load of fun!! I'm excited to see almost all my family under 1 roof!! I found this killer remix from Madonna's "American Life" called American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix) her rap part was sped up and the remix is freaking awesome!!! So I was cleaning out my closet on sunday and found a shipping box with a Sprint phone in it (Sanyo Incognito) I don't have Sprint, I have AT&T but I have no idea what to do with it!! I put it up on Craigslist but no takers so if you want it let me no in the comments below or look me up on Google+!! When my friend came over last night she wanted to watch "The Help". She loved it, as did it which was the 2nd time seeing it! It is such an amazing flick, this is coming from someone how LOVES horror the like! I received a software update from my MyTouch 4G Slide today so i proceeded to update and all went well!! The battery life seems to be a "little" bit better, they also added SD Card Encryption and they added video chat to Google Talk (FINALLY)!!! The Theme Chooser is missing all the themes but that's cool, I never used them to begin with so that's all gravy!

Until Tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment