Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14/2011

Hey, I'm starting to get really bored here. I've been looking for a new phone for my friend and that is NOT going to well at all. Every 3rd party site that sells cell phones like wirefly.com or amazonwireless.com don't have any deals at all! But I'll keep looking. On another note, My aunt called me yesterday to come over and fix her wifi on her new laptop. I found and fixed the problem but then realized that the last time I was there her iPad was at 3.2 and they had issued a new software update to 5.0.1 so I updated her iPad FINALLY to the newer version. I first had to strip everything she had on it cause the backup was gonna take more then and hour and once I did that the backup took a minute and everything was gravy from there! I ordered a 32gb micro sd card from Dell for my cell phone! It came with an 8gb one but I thought it would be awesome to have a 32gb one! Although there were outta stock when I did (it said 1-2 weeks) it said that it would be here around 12/29/2011. I have to cash a check my aunt gave me for working on her computer and ipad. But it's icky outside so that well most likely have to wait tell tomorrow! :-( Until tomorrow peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment