Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

12/10/2011

OK so I totally forgot about this blog!! The first bit of news, my cell phone crapped out on me! SO I kept trying to think about how to get a new one, over and over again kept thinking! So I was able to open a line service on my parents T-mobile account and I got the MyTouch 4G Slide. When I actually received the device I rooted it and then was able to unlock it using some "Terminal Emulator" command line codes. I've been using this phone for a few weeks now and so I LOVE IT! It has a 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor, with 768MB or RAM, a 3.7 inch display with an 8MP camera that can record in 1080p. Its been amazing so far mainly cause I love HTC, every phone they make is freaking amazing!

On to other news, I have been playing that new Batman Arkham City game on my PC! I LOVE THIS GAME, playing as Catwoman is SOOOOOOOOOO much fun it's not even funny!! I have already beat the game but find myself replaying it on the "normal" difficulty. I had a job interview at this local gas station but that went flipping NOWHERE! I'm finding it harder and harder to find a job, but that could just be me being really picky! I'll try to update this blog at least 3 MAYBE 4 times a week! Until then......... Bye peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment