Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bored, Bored, Bored!!

Woke up this morning and had my morning ciggy. I started my daily ritual of looking for a job with no luck. I totally forgot about 2 Broke Girls being an hour tonight!!! Yesterday I found out that Coca Cola is gonna be getting read of the white coke cans!!!! Why you ask? Cause of stupid ass people thinking the cans were diet coke! How is that even possible!?!? You have got to be the most idiotic person if you can mistake that shit!!! I'm also still looking for a good android phone for my friend. The T-Mobile upgrade is tomorrow and I have found crap phones!!! On another note my aunt called me wanting me to help with her internet connection! I'm excited cause i like seeing her, she has cancer and is terminal so i don't have alot of time to see her so anytime i get to see her is awesome!!! So that's what is going on with me, time to have a ciggy tell tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment