Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Preordered and other news!

So I got my preorder in for Tomb Raider and a friend gifted me Resident Evil 6 both for the PC! Super excited, got my new graphics card. I'm really excited for Tomb Raider! It will be nice to play that franchise again. The benchmark for Resident Evil 6 is now available, check it out!

http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/resident-evil-6/downloads

So on another note, I've started using GetGlue. I've never really understood this app but I'm now addicted to it. Checking in to all the shows I watch and obtaining a sticker is fun! Speaking of checking in and fun! I bought Silent Hill Revelation on Blu Ray and watched. It was good, I loved how they actually showed the other world transition outside instead of inside. I liked the ending, but the actor who played Vincent was not really that great. He could never keep his mouth shut, every scene he is in his mouth is open?!

So my sister is supposed to move back home but hasn't yet. I'm beginning to think she really doesn't want to. I'm not really gonna get into that on here with everyone reading. But to make a long story short her "boyfriend" is NOT a good guy AT ALL!! She really needs to leave him and I can't figure out why she hasn't yet? I hope one day she wakes up and realizes this and leaves him! She deserves so much more.

Until next time peeps!

1 comment:

  1. They give cautious and ideal data on a huge social affair of subjects. Disregarding whether you need understanding on certified issues or business or are a reinforced headway buff, the most recent international news can be had at the snap of a catch. medios independientes

    ReplyDelete