Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Acting

I understand that this is gonna be super hard but I would LOVE to try and get into acting! I don't really have experience but I'm also not your average person either. I have it on my bucket list! Number 21, get/try your hand at acting on TV or in Film. I do realize that it's gonna be hard but I'm an open book hollywood!! Im 30 years old but look like I'm in my early 20's! I always get carded at bars and liquor stores. No one believes my ID. I'm not gonna stop trying till I get an agent! I also realize that I'm being super optimistic here but I look at that as a quality! I have potential and this is something I really wanna try my hand at! Cause I know I'll be amazing!

You can be anything you want, this is something that you and me were all told when we were younger. It's totally true, you can be anything you put your mind to! NEVER give up hope on ANYTHING! Keep holding on and you WILL get what you want! Just because I didn't become famous when I was younger like most celebs doesn't mean that I can't become a celeb now while being 30! I hope some agent or a person that works for a talent agency see's this someday and contacts me. Because hollywood needs fresh faces!

So just in case, all my contact info is on my profile, under the about me to the right of this blog post. You can also leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment