Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hello!

So I've decided to start doing blog posts more. I hate that I leave so many days inbetween posts. I'm on twitter and instagram like ALL the time you should follow me! My twitter and instagram handle is Mdolla650. So even if I have something stupid to say I'm gonna say it! I got my tax rebate and used the small amount I got to pay my cell phone bill! I had to have a payment arrangement set up earlier this month cause I couldn't pay it. And before you rush to judgement; I lost my job so.....

I've been walking on egg shells the last couple of months. Helping out family and friends for so cash to get by. Some day I'm gonna be famous and all my debt and bills won't be an issue anymore! That my friends is what helps me. Well that and family and friends! You cannot have enough of those at all!! I also hope someday that I get more and more people here visiting my page and commenting! That would freaking amazing!! I would to someday to do video blogs. People seem to really dig seeing into other's lives. My life would make for a great reality show, with all the drama and crap.

I really look forward to maybe someday hearing from ANY follows of my blog. Thanks for following and I also hope that you follow me on Instagram and Twitter! Remember I'm always on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment