Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

YAY!!!

I finally got myself an iPad 2 over this past weekend, I've been wanting one since they first came out!! I got my taxes done a few weeks ago and got my state earlier last week and my federal last Saturday which is a weird day to get it. Went up to Best Buy and got the iPad 2 in white, 32gb WIFI only version. I also bought The Darkness 2 for the PC and the Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection off Steam as well. I used the remainder of the money to pay some bills! So far the iPad is amazing, and the battery life is outstanding! It's so far on day 4 off a full charge which I find amazing all the same! I finally got a job at a small store near my house, It's part time but that's cool. The best part about this job is that I can wear whatever I want (NO UNIFORMS!!!!!) and I can my cell phone!! It also really dead there 70% of the time, the manager owns the store. I've been really busy playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 on my Xbox so that is why I have not updated this blog, I almost forgot about it. I still need to buy a case for my iPad 2; there all SO expensive so if any of my peeps following this blog know anywhere to get a nice cheap one please let me no!! Please follow me on Google+ you can click on my name at the bottom of this post to get rerouted to my Google+ page. Thanks again peeps for following. (if there are any).

Edit: I just realized that in a previous post I stated that I have an HP Touchpad. I wanna clarify that that one is NOT mine. It is the parental units, I just bought an iPad 2 for myself so I didn't have to keep using there's.

No comments:

Post a Comment