Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Met Someone and Other News!

Today I would like to reveal on my blog that I finally met a guy! He's really nice and we like each other alot, we have alot in common! My sister actually set us up which is weird. He took me to see some of his friends and when we were about to leave they wanted us to kiss and I personally thought that it was WAY to soon, I mean at that time we hadn't even declared it a relationship. We didn't kiss at that point if you were wondering, his friend realized this after someone else said something. But it was totally fine, the friends that I met were really nice! I look forward to seeing them sometime in the very near future!

On to other things; I finally got a job and I started last week. So far it's really fun, and very easy work. My schedule is Monday - Friday 5:30am -9:45am. Those are great hours, pay is every other week which I HATE but it's fine I guess in the long run. I have the weekends off which is really nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment