Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Howdy!!

Hello long time no see!!?? So today is great, I'm playing Silent Hill: Downpour and Silent Hill HD Collection both of which are freaking fantastic!! I still work at that Super USA for like 3 hours and am making NO money at all! I started my own DVD Slideshow making business thingy which hopefully well be tons of fun!! I so far have made a website and I currently can only do this in Minnesota at my location. The site was mainly made for everyone where I live so they have a place to go and can contact me for more info! It sounds like it well be a really interesting ride to say the least, I'm really looking forward to this like alot!! In other news, Madonna's new CD "MDNA" comes out on the 26th!! I don't no about you BUT I for one am super pumped about this record!! I wonder if any of my peeps watch Ringer?? It's getting really good now that it's close to the season final (GAWD I HOPE IT'S THE SEASON FINALE AND NOT THE OTHER ONE)!! I'm a little sporadic right now and all over the place sorry about that!

I'm just super excited and have no idea why! There is/was alot going on this week so there is alot to be surprised about! I got a boyfriend and MDNA comes out shortly and I'm playing 2 NEW Silent Hill games and started my Slideshow making business life is good!!!

Peace out Peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment