Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

01/14/2012

Still no luck finding a job, I applied at my local AT&T store cause there hiring for part time so here's hoping!! Switched my phone out for an iPhone 3GS which I love now that it has iOS 5! But there is a dead pixel so I well have to go up to the store and see about having them replace it. Oh I got an Xbox and I bought the HD remakes of Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 and so far I love being able to play them in HD!! I have this sound bar by ilive and it cause problems with my wifi so I'm trying to sell it and do far no luck at all! I thought that if I could sell that them I could use the money to return this iPhone and get the iPhone 4 but so far no lick on that front. I also recently got into The Big Bang Theory which I also LOVE!!!! I also have some family issues, my grandma on my dads side is not doing to well at all either, so prayers we be welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment